Stephen Lansman has been a Consultant to the firm since 2005, concentrating on Asset Management Strategy particularly in the areas of investment and development. Having started his career in central London office and retail agency, where he remains active, he now has an uncommonly broad range of expertise from affordable housing development to drive through and roadside restaurants.
Stephen advises a number of Investors and Developers, including particularly Housing Associations and Charities, and is a panel member of the Ethical Property Foundation. Clients include Sainsbury's, Aberdeen Asset Management, Liberty, GAM and The Great Capital Partnership as well as Housing Associations including Notting Hill, Octavia, Origin, L&Q, Carr-Gomm, Shepherds Bush, Soho and Look Ahead.
Recent projects include:
- Asset Management of a portfolio of 60 Little Chef and ex-Little Chef restaurants nationally, where he has identified and supervised nearly 70 transactions over the last 2 years, from leasing to redevelopment to sale.
- Advising Liberty Human Rights on the sale and leaseback of their SE1 HQ, and investment acquisition in SW1 with the intention of ultimate occupation.
- Strategic advice to Notting Hill on the disposal of their former 90,000 sq.ft. Hammersmith HQ.
- £15m acquisition of a 50 residential unit block in Mecklenburg Square, WC1 for refurbishment and re-sale. Subsequently sold on.
- Residential led development acquisitions in St Anne’s Court, Great Windmill Street, Denman Street, Broadwick Street and Marshall Street, all in Soho.
- Residential led development site acquisitions in Wembley, Bromley, Islington, Richmond and Camden.
- Student Housing site acquisitions in Richmond and Kensington.