Richard is an Associate at Ashwell Rogers and has been working in the Central London market for over five years since completing his MA in Marketing.
He advises commercial property clients such as Stow Securities, PruPrim and PFC Asset Management. In addition, he represents a number of occupiers such as Bloxhams, Balfour Beatty and TomTom.
Recent transactions have included:
- 5,000 sq ft single Grade A floor on behalf of Sam Learning at Drury House, Covent Garden, WC2
- 4,000 sq ft single Grade A floor on behalf of Gruss Asset Management on Mount Street, Mayfair, W1
- 3,000 sq ft single Grade A floor on behalf of Bloxhams on Ironmonger Lane, St Pauls, EC4
- Letting 5,000 sq ft of newly refurbished Grade A office suite in Golden House, Soho for Media Square
- Letting of 5,000 sq ft of refurbished period offices suites ranging in size from 650 sq ft to 1,500 sq ft on behalf of Stow Securities.
- Letting of 7,000 sq ft newly refurbished office suites over 4 floors at 96 Baker Street on behalf of PFC Asset Management. Advice provided included full refurbishment and marketing campaign of the building.
- At Angel Square, EC1, he has concluded a number of lettings totalling c.25,000 sq ft of varying sized suites which have been refurbished by our client, Balfour Beatty.