David England FRICS
David England has been with Ashwell Rogers since 1999, with responsibility for Retail Agency both in and out of town including investment and development projects. With over 27 years experience, David has provided advice for a wide range of retailers, landlords and developers.
David advises Pets at Home & Toys R Us in expanding their retail portfolio in London & the South and in conjunction with his colleague Stephen Lansman, he has been advising an overseas investor in relation to a portfolio of 60 Little Chefs which has required re-gearing numerous leases and the disposal of approximately 50 redundant units.
Since being at Ashwell Rogers, David has been involved with the following
- Asset Management of a portfolio of 60 Little Chef as above.
- Acting on behalf of Price Waterhouse Coopers in the administration of an electrical retailer with over 50 retail units both in town and out of town.
- Acquiring over 30 stores for Pets at Home and Toys R Us.
- Acquiring large space units for Matalan & Wilkinsons.
- Providing development advice & letting high street units to Dreams, Carpetright & Tesco
- Acquiring units for the UK’s no 1 skin clinic; Sk;n, in London and the South East.